Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flowering Happiness

Even with a slow start this spring we have managed to bring out some beautiful blooms and a productive garden... zucchini anyone??

The flowers we planted have brought such delight this year... maybe it's the variety of colors we used different than past years, maybe it was the slow start due to the wet spring or maybe the great big yellow sun just managed to sprinkle magical blooming dust in the right places... whatever happened I feel very blessed to be able to enjoy the flower garden so much this year...

Most evenings we dine on the patio because I am nervous that the sunny summer warmth will soon move into the next chilly season... I love Fall also, but Summertime is my Favorite!

I also bring out my stitching and sewing and set up a crafting station on the table where I can enjoy the breezy summer... it comes with mosquitos and when I am really lucky I get to feel and breathe the rare humid air that reminds me our summer season is quite short in this northwestern part of the country...

It's all good...

No comments:

Post a Comment